Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A funny story about an Italian stallion

I thought this was really funny so I had to share it.

On my way from Cancun to Playa del Carmen I was waiting for the bus from the airport and I started chatting to an Italian guy living in LA. I should have picked straight away that he was Italian because 1) he had a bossini bag 2) he had a ridiculous amount of luggage for a relatively short trip 3) he had a furry leopard print hat and 4) he was checking out the ladies like there was no tomorrow! Anyway he quickly decided I wasn´t particularly cool and he found some other Italians to talk to instead. So I got to sit there and see him interact with others instead. It started raining down ridiculously hard, i had to put my pack on my raincoat so the bottom wouldnt get wet and i had my umbrella out to protect me from the rain coming in diagonally. when i ran out into the rain to get into the bus, i was in the rain for about 5 seconds and got completely drenched.

Anyway when I got on the bus I ended up sitting across and just a little behind from the Italian stallion. He´d found a Spanish Cougar (I think she was Spanish, I heard her speaking Spanish earlier and they were speaking Spanish or Italian together but I couldn´t really hear properly). She was really beautiful, very made up and in a revealing red halter top and tight jeans. But she must have definitely been at least 40, maybe late 40s? Eye lines never lie, a good eye cream is a good investment. He was probably late 20s, maybe early 30s. About 20 minutes into the trip I looked over and they were making out passionately in their seats. Interesting. I didn´t think that people really felt romantic on buses, but I guess this proves me wrong.

Although I should have remembered the gropey Belgian from Vietnam, he thought that buses made me romantic but... no.

However, some people do just get on a bus, meet someone and then feel sexy. I suppose.

I guess I am at Playa del Carmen and it´s a party place!

And he was Italian...

:)

No comments: